M. Scott Koller is an associate in the Sacramento office of DLA Piper. Before his law firm experience, he developed a background in information technology when he founded System Operation Services, an IT consulting firm. Later, Mr. Koller became the Director of Pre-Funding Operations at Technology Venture Alliance, an early stage venture capital firm. Today, Mr. Koller focuses on a broad range of complex civil litigation, including civil, healthcare, and privacy related litigation.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- Chapman University, B.S. Economics (cum laude), 2001
- Chapman University, B.A. Finance (cum laude), 2001
- The State Bar of California (2006)
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals